Monday, July 26, 2010

Helloooo... Anybody there?

Oh my goodness, where have I been?  It's been seriously too long since I've visited bloggerville and for that I'm truly sorry.  But the good new is - there's no bad news and life is good around these mountain parts. I can't really say why I've been gone for a couple weeks other than just livin' the good life.  We have been as busy as ever but that's not always a bad thing right?  
Our good friends Alex and Krystal moved to town last month and we've sure been enjoying having them here.  Krystal and I are finally going to see Eclipse tomorrow - I know, I know... it's about time.  The boys are gonna have a good ol' fashion gamer night.  But if we're being honest here, Krystal and I could give those boys a run for there money any day when it comes to gaming.  
Not to brag or anything. Ha ha!
Moving on.
This weekend we had an outdoor party at our church we all played a concert together.  It was an honor to sing with the lovely Krystal Meyers (Hawkins).



It was a great time with lots of great friends and family.


And speaking of friends...


My sweet girl Jamie is heading out of Vaca for the next couple weeks and I feel as if I'm gonna be missing a limb or something without having her around.  She's kinda become like a vital organ and I just can't live without some J in my life.  So that makes me kinda sad but happy that they get to have one last family vacation before summers gone.

And then...
Today I dealt with someone who tried to knock me down for just being me. And when i say knock me down, I don't mean literally.  I'm sure you knew that but I didn't want you to picture me laying flat on my face or anything. HA! It really stinks when people are like that.  I don't get it.  I happen to like who I am and I'm thankful that I'm strong enough to not let it get me down.  But I can't say that it doesn't hurt.  I just happen to be one of those people that want EVERYONE and their brother's uncle's cousin to like me. Oh well, ya can't win 'em all.  

Well the husband is off owning the night so I'm off to Wisteria Lane via netflix and my big cozy bed. 
Hope you all have a lovely night.

XOXOXOXOXO