Thursday, July 1, 2010

Busy but blessed

Today is getting off to a great start. I'm at work 20 minutes early so I thought I'd try this blogpress app and see how well it works. It's hard to find the time to sit down and write these days.
Anyways...
Isaac has honestly been super husband and I have to take a sentence or two to brag on him. Yesterday he surprised me at work by driving 20 minutes just to bring me my new flavor of Spark that came in the mail. I was so excited to try it so he made a special trip in town just to bring it to me. Awwww... Then I came home to s SPARKLING clean house complete with lawns mowed too! And a husband waiting fresh out of the shower was my favorite part but I'll skip over that...

Oh and yesterday at dinner Xander sang to me, "Sugar, awe honey honey, you are my candy girl and I know I love you..."
It was the most precious thing EVER!!!

And tonight we are having our sweet friends Alex and Krystal over for dinner and I'm super excited for that.

I guess I just have a lot to smile about today...

XOXO
Jillian