Saturday, May 8, 2010

Quick Update: Saturday morning

I am so pleased to give you all a happy update!
Isaac is feeling so much better.  He's talking and smiling and revved to get outta here. We haven't seen the doctor yet this morning to see if they will release him or not so that is still up in the air.  We are still waiting on more test results to come in so that will probably be a lot of the deciding factor.  As for pain on a scale from 1-10 he went from a 10 to a 2.
  (INSERT HUGE SMILE)
MY GOD IS MORE THAN ENOUGH!

So he's gonna take a shower, go for a walk and then we're gonna catch up on the last couple episodes of Lost. (Holla!)

And if you are wanting to stop by and say hi just give me a call or a text or shoot me a FB message if you don't know my #.  And who knows, maybe we'll be home later today and if not I'm hoping tomorrow.
Thanks be unto God who ALWAYS causes us to triumph!