Friday, May 7, 2010

Quick Update: Friday evening

Today has had it's ups and downs but we are thankful that they have finally come up with a good Rx to help with the crushing headaches that have accompanied this whole ordeal.  He just got a dose of it 10 minutes ago.  Yeehaw!

He's had a good test result so that's super happy news.  There's still a big hurdle we're dealing with but I know that exact remedy for that and it's King Jesus.  So friends, family and dear readers: I am full of hope, faith and joy that this too shall pass. 

(all images via weheartit)

 I know that perseverance must finish its work so that we may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. I know that the peace that passes all understanding is currently filling this hospital room.  I know that nothing is impossible with God.  
And as always... thanks be unto God who ALWAYS causes us to triumph in Christ Jesus.
~ Thanks for your prayers and support ~
More updates to come...