Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Update

Just four days before we were supposed to move we have withdrawn our contract on the home. 
(refer to yesterdays post)



But as I said, hope on the horizon right?
Back when we first looked in this neighborhood I spotted the most gorgeous home that I would squeal for as we drove by.  It was gorgeous, dare I say, spectacular.... But I assumed it was waaaaaay out of our reach.  Well with all of the crazy stuff that went on yesterday I decided to go in search of that beautiful home.  
What did I have to lose...
Well, we saw it this morning and folks, we fell in love with it.
  In fact, it's so lovely that I think we could easily consider it our 
FOREVER HOME


We put our offer in just an hour ago and are impatiently patiently awaiting the word if they accept.


Would you please say a prayer for us?