Monday, January 25, 2010

tears and frustration

Okay well maybe not tears... but I'm sure if I was acting normal in any way, I should be crying.
But nope folks.
NOT ME
NOT TODAY.

This morning I got a call from my very lovely realtor saying that there was trouble in pleasantville.
You see we were supposed to close on our home this week and move in on Saturday.
But alas, trouble has snuck up and reared its ugly head (again).

The house we are in contract on actually has renters in it right now and they were supposed to move out last Saturday.  But would you believe that not only did they NOT move out, they REFUSE to move out.
THIS POSES A PROBLEM.
So judges and lawyers and police are now involved and we are fed up.
So tomorrow morning we are looking at a new house.
YEP, another new house.
But on a very positive note...
THIS HOUSE ROCKS MY WORLD!
Now we have to go tour it tomorrow and make an offer they will not want to refuse.

GOD'S in this folks and I refuse to doubt or be glum right now.
There are a lot more things worth stressing over in the world than a house.
I know that the right one is out there waiting for us and hopefully we'll be closing in 10-15 days.

TEARS AND FRUSTRATION...
BUT HOPE LINGERS IN MY HEART

(via weheartit)

Honestly though, I'm ready to wrap this up.
Would you please be in prayer with us over this whole house situation?
I'll keep you posted.
-JILLIAN-