Tuesday, January 26, 2010

no whammies

Well we haven't heard an answer yet and my tummy is truly tied up in knots.
I am on pins and needles right now awaiting this answer.
You see, I'm the type of girl who's always got a plan and loves to know exactly how it's all going to go down.  Well this whole situation is forcing me to be a little more spontaneous.
I like spontaneity and all but not when it comes to where we are going to live. 
Ya know?
I mean who cancels their only contract when they have to have a place to live in 33 days?
US.
That who.


But as the girl who talks with her hips says...
LIFE IS EITHER A DARING ADVENTURE OR NOTHING!
Okay, so I'm gonna go tuck the kids in, say another prayer and then take an ambien so that I can actually sleep tonight.  
I envision I'll be dreaming that I'm on a game show with our dream house as the grand prize.


NO WHAMMIES!
NO WHAMMIES!
*crossing fingers*
STOP!