Friday, June 1, 2012

Day 2

Today was a day filled to the brim with appointments. The kids and I were planning on staying at the hotel but the surgeon decided to not give us an exact appointment time so the I ended having the kids at the clinic for 5 HOURS! They were absolutely amazing though. I'm so blessed to have such good children. Finally around 1 o'clock appointments were done so we decided to end the day with some tummy yummies. We went to 5 Guys Burgers for the first time and it was delightful. Mmmmm!!! Isaac only has a few meals left before he's done with food for an extended period and so we wanted to eat something delicious - and boy was it ever!!!

Currently Isaac is snuggled up with the kids watching a movie. I am trying to drink in the last moments of "normal" we will have for a couple months.

I will update via the blog as I have time throughout the surgery and recovery. If you'd like more frequent updates then please feel free to friend me on FB and Instagram.

Loves to you all. Thank you for your prayers and support.

XOXO,
Jillian