Tuesday, April 3, 2012


They have decided to not go to the OR tonight to adjust/change the GJ tube. They deflated the balloon holding it in place and are going to wait and see if that does the trick to stop the drainage. If it does we will leave well enough alone. If it doesn't not they will go to the OR for sedation and fix it. Please pray that God takes care of this as even though it's not another surgery it would be painful and require more sedation.