Monday, April 23, 2012

A Love Story

THE DAY AFTER TASIA GOT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL SHE WROTE THIS FOR ME.
 I WILL CHERISH IT MY ENTIRE LIFE!
---------------------------------------------- 

Dear Mama,
This is for you because is reminds me of the 900,000,000,000,000 different ways I love you.


THE SAD CLOUD AND THE HAPPY SUN
By Tasia

I am the cloud.
I have had a hard day and I just feel like crying. 
I am sad and lonely, so I just sit there.


You are the sun.
You see me and start to come over
You see what is wrong and will try
to make me feel better.


You ask and I tell you I had a hard day
and that I just feel like crying.
You make me feel better and
YOU MAKE ME SMILE.

You make me feel better and I am happy now
And whenever I feel unhappy
I go to....


YOU!

THE END


I LOVE YOU LITTLE GIRL! I HOPE YOU ALWAYS KNOW THAT I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN AND YOU CAN ALWAYS RUN TO ME AND I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE TO DRY YOUR TEARS AND MAKE YOU SMILE.
XOXO,
MAMA