Friday, March 16, 2012

So here we are...

and there he goes...

I don't think I've cried this many tears in my life. The idea of not seeing my boys for months is breaking my heart. But I'm here for Tasia so that we can enjoy a happy life with our boys. I'm not gonna lie, this is the hardest thing I've ever done in my life... and we get to do it twice. I am thankful, honestly, that they will be close together so we can look back on this year as the end of our very difficult struggle with this. To say goodbye to my boys for a few months is to say hello to a life of health for my daughter and husband. As hard as it is for the boys, I know how much they love Tasia and how this is their way of being strong and protecting her. Please pray for them as well- its hard on everyone! I am sitting here in the Holiday Inn waiting and praying for an opening in the Ronald McDonald House. We are 13th on the list. We REALLY need to get in there because I cannot just move in to this hotel for awhile... We just weren't prepared for that. So please pray this opens soon.

God is good and I'm am being forced to trust him in all areas right now. I'm sure this is not a bad thing. Lil' miss independent is gonna have to be dependent on the Father for a lot in the next few weeks and months.

I already ache for my husband and boys. They spoil us girls and make us feel like a million dollars. I have fallen asleep in my husbands lap every night for more than a year... Tonight I will fall asleep on my pillow. Most likely a tear soaked one...