Friday, February 24, 2012

Update

We found out a tentative time frame for surgery - end of May. This will be firmed up when we are in MN.  The surgeon told our transplant consultant that just reviewing Isaac's medical records and previous CT's that he has enough evidence to know this surgery should have been done years ago.  Sounds like this evaluation will be pretty straight to the point. I feel a steady sense of confidence and courage rising up.  I'm staying away from anything negative at this point and focusing on the sucess of what has been done before us and the fact that if my God is for us than who and what can stand against.
Nothing!
 I know that Isaac is strong and I know he is ready to fight this.  We will fight this together and we will win!  This song very much speaks what's on my heart right now.


I'm not gonna worry, I know that you've got us, right inside the palm of Your hand.
You steady my heart...

XOXO
Jillian