Thursday, February 23, 2012

ray of sunshine - challenge

There is such a constant pull of negativity in life these day. It's everywhere! I don't like it! I don't want to be part of it. I have been guilty of complaining and pointing out the negative lately. I'm done! I have always been a glass half full kind of girl but when the Negative Nancy kind of stuff starts it spreads like an ugly virus and it pulls everyone down around you. No more Negative Nancys! A friend and I were recently chatting it up about this and we decided to find the good in everything and everyone - even when sometimes its hard to find. I want to be a ray of sunshine and I want to spread joy and hope.

Challenge- Next time someone comes to you to complain about something or someone, find one thing to point out positive and refrain from jumping on the waaaaaaah train. You'll feel so much better when you do!

 
XOXO
Jillian