Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Dear Valentine,


  • You make my life sweet and happy like a cream filled cupcake.
  • You make me laugh everyday and laughter is my favorite thing. 
  • You're my calm in the midst of the crazy. 
  • You take care of me when I don't feel good.
  • You make me smile when I am grumpy.
  • You tell me to buy myself something pretty when I am stressed.
  • You tuck me in bed when you have to stay up late and work or study.
  • You believe in me more than I believe in myself.
  • You always say my food tastes yummy - except for that one bbq sauce 13 years ago. Yeah, I still remember that.
  • You tell me I'm pretty and girls like that.
  • You listen to me when I need to talk.
  • You adore me - that still makes me smile to this day.
  • I miss you when your gone.
  • I miss you before you've even left.
  • I am your best friend and will give any dude a run for his money for that title.
  • I love your kisses - especially the forhead kind.
  • I love the way you smell, always.
  • I am your biggest fan.
  • I promise to be your sunshine in the darkest days.
  • I promise to be the best mama to your children.
  • I will make our house a happy home.
  • I will always love your green chili hamburgers. Random but very important fact.
  • I will love you forever and always.
  • I promise to love you with all of my heart for all of my life.
Sir, I want you tonight and the rest of my life...