Saturday, May 14, 2011

these are a few of my favorite things

PURR
My newest fragrance is Purr by Katy Perry. 
Purr eau de parfum begins with the aroma of peach nectar and forbidden apple, evolves with a distinct floral bouquet of jasmine blossom, Bulgarian rose and vanilla orchid, and slowly reveals accents of creamy sandalwood and musk.
It smells delicious! 
And the bottle is UH-MAZINGLY SASSY!

OH SO CHARMING
This is what I got for my birthday and I sooperdooper heart it! Saying that I'm addicted would be putting it lightly. Below are my first charms.  

Charm bracelets remind me of being in grade school.  I had a super cheesey plastic one back then, but it was worth the world to me because it was happy. This one reminds me of gelato with my sweet K.


I love charms as well because they are like happy little memories reminding you of special little moments. This one reminds me of my Mama. She loves her little humming birds.  Did I ever tell you that I've held a real live humming bird?  


 CHARMING AND FUN 
Victoria's Secret Shimmer and Shine makes you super sparkely.
Drenched Supersoft Body Lotion
This line has a delicate smell that works well with perfume. 
And come on the packaging is just SO HAPPY!


CUPCAKES
I love to make cupcakes for people. It makes my heart smile.  I'm gonna give fondant a try soon.

MISS KITTENS


She's getting so big - doesn't she look grumpy here!  I love it.  She's SO NOT. Silly little Delilah.


AND THAT'S ALL SHE WROTE...