Thursday, September 9, 2010

Random thoughts floating around my head today

  • Married couples usually look like they "go together". For example - preppy, rocker, glamorous, woodsy, business or truker style. I wonder what people look at me and my hubs and classify us as.
  • I'm giddy because there are signs of autumn in the air. I super love autumn. And I'm sure I will write a post about that soon. Cuz' I do every year.
  • I'm glad that I have a job that helps people. I don't think I could do something that didn't directly impact others or it would feel meaningless.
  • Audrey Hepburn was so right... Happy girls are the prettiest! I tell my little girl that frequently.
  • It's important to have something to look forward to in life. It keeps your spirits up. I think I may start planning to buy a new bedroom set or take a vacation. Yep, that sounds good!
  • Negativity drives me bonkers!
  • I have my Pandora station set on Adele and it makes me smile all day long.
  • I think I'll make some Red Velvet Cupcakes. Now doesn't that sound yummy?