Wednesday, April 21, 2010

gotsta get me some of these

I've got shoes on the brain.
I know that I never wear tennies except when I work out but if I had these I think I'd where them grocery shopping and to the park and who knows where else just so I could be doing a little extra toning while I walk.  
Reebok's Easytone sneakers will work your hamstrings and calves up to 11% harder and tone your butt 28% more than regular sneakers just by walking.  The shoes have bosu ball inspired technology that engages the muscles in your legs and glutes. 
I don't know about you but sexy legs are a must in my book and if I can get a sneaker that pushes me a little more without taking anymore time outta my day... well then sign me up! 
Ooooh and I've read a lot of good reviews on them too!
Hmmmm...
Maybe a birthday fairy will bring me a pair.