Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 4 of 30 Days of Blogging

-a habit you wish you didn't have-
I have a handful of habits that I wish I didn't.  
One being, I say "sooooo" on the phone constantly.  I use it like most people use the word "um".  I know, I know - weird.
Another is, I grow my nails nice and long and keep them that way for months until I watch a really intense movie and bite them all off. Blast!
 But the one that bugs me the worst that I've been determining to stop is throwing my clothes in a pile on my closet floor when I pull them off the rack and then decide not wear them.  I'm indecisive about my clothes and frequently decide to shred them for a "better" outfit on my way out the door.  This leads to an accumulating pile of clothes that just need to be hung back up.  
I have been getting better lately... there's only 1 small pile right now instead of 3 or 4 big ones.