Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 1 of 30 Days of Blogging

recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about you

1. cream cheese is my favorite food - anything + cream cheese = heaven.
2. my toenails are always painted, always
3. I have an issue with nervous laughter - I start laughing at very awkward moments and can't stop. I even did it at funeral once... no joke. 
4. Food is a hobby and a passion of mine - I love to cook it and eat it with passion.  My husband gets embarrassed when we go to restaurants because I'm very vocal about HOW good my food is :)
5. I was scouted by a Ford Modeling agency photographer at 17.
6. I would pick a big bowl of mashed potatoes over ice cream any day of the week.
7. I love to be HAPPY -  no matter what's going on around me.  
8. I love to stand in the rain at nighttime. I can literally feel God when I am outside and alone.  
9. I quit going to public school and home schooled myself from 16 on so I could nanny and train horses.
10. I take a hot bubble bath EVERY SINGLE NIGHT.
11. I love to play first person shooter video games.  Gears of War is my forte'.
12.  I dance constantly. Everything from classic ballet to gettin' my funk on and making everyone laugh at my mad groove skills. 
13. My nickname is Jillybean. 
14. I've began running again - my lungs currently hate me but my butt currently thanks me.
15. I've swam with sharks and conquered my greatest fear on national television.  

I don't know how interesting that all is but it's me 
XOXOXOXO