Sunday, April 4, 2010

Galatians 2:20

Because of HIM I Have...
Life everlasting - Hope for the future - Peace that passes all understanding - Healing and health for my body and mind - Wisdom beyond measure - Happiness - A man of God to love and protect me -  A guarantee that I will never stand alone - Children who are on FIRE for God - A call on my life - An never ending supply of grace and mercy - Authority - A guide to life - A beautiful today and tomorrow - An ever present help in time of need - Redemption - Friends as close as family - A passion in my heart for people - A comforter to my spirit - 
And a father who loves me more than my mind can even comprehend.


I hope that you all have had a blessed day with your loved ones and I hope above all else that you know that Jesus is the best recipe I've got.  I love you all!
And as I've been saying all day... MERRY EASTER!

I figure if europeans can say Happy Christmas,  I can say Merry Easter.
SMOOCH!