Thursday, March 25, 2010

LUUUUUUUUUCY!



Several of you know that my order of my much needed and much loved SPARK got delivered to the wrong address and then either someone stole the package or FEDEX lost it.  So I've been without my wonderful energy elixer for almost 3 weeks now folks.
 THREE WEEKS!
A girl with my kind of schedule cannot handle such torture.
Well as I was walking through my kitchen contimplating making a pot of coffee - let's not even talk about coffee, mmmkkay - I heard a large truck pull up.  I ran to the front door and frolicked outside practically dancing with joy that the FEDEX man was here.  I even was happily singing yelling, 
THE FEDEX MAN! THE FEDEX MAN! THE FEDEX MAN! 
all the while he's standing with his back to me getting my paper work ready for me to sign.
I proceeded to sing... okay, YELL
THE FEDEX MAN, THE FEDEX MAN, THE fedex woman????
Oh...........
Um...........
Right.........
the fedex woman. OH LOOK HONEY it's a fedex WOMAN!

Singing the song didn't really seem appropriate after the blunder of calling her a man.  But thats what you get for wearing all that drab navy blue and tucking your french braid up.

Hee hee.

~ XOXOXO~