Monday, March 15, 2010

The Forbidden Fruit

rI desire it's juicy, succulent sweetness.  The flavor is far above every other fruit.  I love it freshly sliced, juiced, blended into smoothies or combined with intense peppers to make an exotic salsa.  It calls to me in the produce isle and I will pay high prices even out of season for the delicious, mouth watering goodness.

How I crave the ever pleasing 
MANGO

Oh don't tempt me!



But alas we were meant to be strangers living side by side (name that movie). 
 I have developed an intense allergy where my lips go all Angelia Jolie on me and blister. Except it's painful. 


 I know, I know - it's so very sad.  Any of my friends or long time readers know my passion for this succulent delight.  
AND NO, YOU MOST DEFINITELY DON'T GET A PICTURE TODAY. 
You'll just have to take my word.