Friday, February 5, 2010

all things HAIR

I'm am all about the hair folks.  I love hair and lots of it.  I tend to lean towards either long or very long hair.  But lately I've been soooo wishing I could have medium-ish hair that I could just make crazy and big.  I mentioned to the Mr. tonight that I was considering cutting it off and ha ha you should have seen the look on his face.  Of course he said, "Do whatever you want baby" but his eyes screamed, 
"FOR ALL THAT'S GOOD AND HOLY - DON'T DO IT!"

Don'tcha just wish that we could easily go back and forth.  I've heard that some women just keep it short and wear wigs all the time.  Different colors, styles and everything.  It's kinda their thing.  But I could never do that.  It would feel like wearing a fake mustache or something. 

So here's the question:
If you were me, would you cut it or not? And how do you prefer your hair - long or short?

And since we're talking hair, I'll leave you with a pic of the ultimate hair goddess.