Wednesday, January 20, 2010

doin' it and doin' it and doin' it well

My whole day can be summed up in one word.


~PACKING~


The hubs and I spent the morning running errands like getting our mail forwarded and running to Target to pick up extra totes for the mountains of clothes my little princess has. We then began disassembling the children's beds and and packed all the rest of their toys and books etc.  We got so much done today that I think it will make for a very simple moving day.  I really can't believe in one week we'll have our new home.  YAY! and  DOUBLE YAY!


I think we packed for about 4 1/2 hours today and I'm pretty sure that if you could have had a snapshot of my day you would have seen me at some point like this...

(via wehearit)

There are definitely moments that I wish I could just pack myself and someone would deliver me to my home. 


Now on to dinner... I think I'm going to create a new recipe tonight.  Bwa ha ha ha ha.  I feel like a mad scientist in a lab.  
Stuffed poblanos anyone?

(via google images)