Saturday, January 30, 2010

blah

Feeling a bit under the weather today.  I think I'm just fighting off a bit of the yuck probably due to getting a bit run down lately.  I've been under the weather since Wednesday and I'm just determined to wake up tomorrow feeling perky as normal.  It's just not fun not to feel good when there is just soooo much to do. Food is about the last thing that sounds good to me right now but I'm trying to force myself to keep eating.  I'd hate to wither away - ha ha! Like that could happen anytime soon.  While I was making everyone a little lunch my hubbs said he'd go run my errands for me.
SWEET!
So not only is he going to get my hair care products, but he's bringing me the one and only thing that sounds good to my belly. 
An ICEE!
(via google images)
AIN'T HE SWEET!